Fw: Ignition switch test?

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Ignition switch test?
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 13:46:38 -0400
Todd,

Run a wire directly from the hot side of your battery to the + terminal of
your coil. Put a spark plug wire directly into the coil with a plug resting
on some part of the engine for a ground. Open the distributer and manually
open the points. If the coil is good, you will get spark at the plug. If you
don't, check your points installation for unintended grounding.

Kent