Retiring from Midget Web

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Retiring from Midget Web
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 08:31:41 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I am going to step down from Midget Web (midgetweb.com) after 3.5 years.  Is
anyone interested in carrying it on?  The site/domain is hosted at my
company, so whoever took it would need to have a place to host it.  The name
is paid up for at least another year (probably until next June), and should
just be $35 a year or so thereafter.

For the technically inclined, the site is hosted on IIS, uses Active Server
Pages, and SQL Server 6.5.  I'd be happy to hand over all source code and
data.  For those non-MS folks, ChiliSoft makes a great ASP server for Linux,
and the database schema should work in Oracle or other databases (it's quite
simple).   The site gets lots of traffic already, and is indexed all over
the place.  It even gets lots of traffic looking for midget tossing and
midget sex...really!   For more info, there's a little "news" article found
on the front page of the site, or contact me off-list.

Thanks,
adrian

"It is fitting that a judge from the 20th century used a law from the 19th
century to help us all go forward in the 21st century."

J. Adrian Barnes
Business Information Group, LLC
865.777.1382 x23
Fax 865.777.1383