Re: 62 HAN6 MKII Sprite 4 sale

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re: 62 HAN6 MKII Sprite 4 sale
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:08:21 -0400
Cc: GMari58175@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, Bugeye61@aol.com
Brad Fornal wrote:

> Frank, do you feel the sickness getting worse..............
>
> GMari58175@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Greetings list,
> > A friend of mine is selling a very early MKII Sprite and assorted parts  for
> > $500.

Ha, I knew about this one before you guys did.
A Sprite in NJ that I don't know about? Come on.
I have no room. With 9 cars in my 2 car driveway already, I have to be
carefull.
Now I have kids, my son has his jap crap and a project car, my daughter
has the A40 and a VW, I have a truck and a Sprite, Diane has a BMW and a
Sprite, and there is that racer project just sitting in the garage
waiting for body work.
I also have a 66 Sprite parts car stored at a friends house quietly
rusting in peace.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ