Re: Timing Vs Over Heating

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Timing Vs Over Heating
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:17:45 -0700 (PDT)
FWIW - I just changed the timing om my 1275, from 8 degrees BTDC, to 16 degrees
BTDC, about a week ago. The car is now running hotter.

I also noticed that the more retarded the timing is, the power band shifts to
higher RPM, and the more advanced it is, the power band moves to lower RPM, and
becomes flatter. Any thoughts on this??

 - Bryan