RE: Re-arcing Springs.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Re-arcing Springs.
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 14:50:47 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Sorry I neglected to mention my setup...
Rear: Spax adjustable tube shocks, polly bushings in the trailing arms and a
panhard rod.
Front: All polly bushings, 3 degree offset polly trunion bushing, factory
anti sway-bar and 20 weight oil in the shocks.
The car is for street.

I'm not so much interested in a different setup but the success of re-arcing
these springs to get a little more life and shape back into them.
Cheers,
-Drew