Re: cars in/behind barns

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cars in/behind barns
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:06:25 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have several friends who prowl old junkyards, fields, barns, etc. We all
are interested in different cars so if we see an old Ford or Pontiac or
Mustang (or anything British,  in my case) we take pictures and notes to let
each other know what we've found. We've all found some great deals that way.
BTW, my Mustang nut buddy has a black on black 68 Shelby GT500 KR
convertible, 428, 4 speed that I know he's turned down 50 big ones for. He's
also got a 69 Boss 302 and a 69 Boss 429. Man can that 429 pin you in the
seat!
 Jim K.