Montana Bob Delete Now (No LBC Content)

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Montana Bob Delete Now (No LBC Content)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 19:16:40 -0500
 Are you a CULTIST?

I received this and if it is on the level, all I can say is OH BOY, you
better watch your back.

I didn't even realize I was a "cultist" until I read Janet Reno's
definition
of one (see below).  Now, I find out I'm not only a cultist, but a
threat to
my country!  I don't think I need to say any more!

 Read this statement from Janet Reno:
 "A cultist is one who has a strong belief in the Bible and the Second
Coming of Christ; who frequently attends Bible studies; who has a high
level
of financial giving to a Christian cause; who home schools for their
children;who has accumulated survival foods and has strong belief in the

Second Amendment; and who distrusts big government.  Any of these may
qualify a person as a cultist but certainly more than one of these would

cause us to look at this person as a threat and his family as being in a

risk situation that qualifies for government interference."

-Janet Reno, Attny. General of the United States during an Interview on
CBS
"60 Minutes" on June 26, 1999.

Do YOU qualify as a cultist by Reno's definition? Are you (as defined by
the
US Attorney General) a threat to the U.S.?  This concerns me. Does it
bother
you?  Everyone in this country- "the land of the free" with computer
access
should copy this and send a copy to every other man, woman and child who
has
the ability to read.