NY Midget sighting

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: NY Midget sighting
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:56:33 -0700 (PDT)
Back after an unexpected week in NY.  On the way to
pick up family at Laguardia, passed 2 RB Midgets (not
traveling together) early Sunday night in traffic out
by the old World's Fair grounds in Flushing just
before that ugly blue stadium where the other NY
baseball team plays.  Either one a lister - Mike G.
maybe?  There was no sign of Susie.

While I was in NY for unhappy reasons, I had forgotten
how great NY'ers are, and how absolutely unbeatable
the food is.  Lots more LBC's in regular use than I
usually see around here, too.

http://invites.yahoo.com/