Re: Cockpit surround for '62 Midget

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Cockpit surround for '62 Midget
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 16:21:04 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Gerard,
The Mk I (AN-5) and Mk II (HAN-6) Sprites used the same aluminum door and dash
trim. The HAN-7 trim was changed to a padded trim piece for over the dash and
the rear surround and a rounded unpadded aluminum piece for the doors. The
HAN-7 also had a dash with a padded trim piece mounted to the lower edge that
matched the new cockpit trim.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT
HAN-6