Re: Was Tonneau Cover support Rod..now Roll Bar

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Was Tonneau Cover support Rod..now Roll Bar
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:53:26 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 07/31/2000 4:30:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
RBHouston@aol.com writes:

Sorry, RH, but here goes.

<<  Does anyone know a place that custom (read
 cheap) fabricates roll bars?>>

Huuum, yous want "protection", but don't wanna pay for it?!?!?!?

<< I saw a Miata the other day with dual roll bars, loops, behind each
 seat...sort of like the BMW roadsters, >>

Huuuum again.  Stop and ask if it's the SCCA Certified one.

<<and I thought that would look best,
 kind of period, on my Midget. >>

3/4" conduit bent and polished and painted = same thing.  I do however have
$1000.00 to bet that WST would not take a "hot lap" in a car so equipped!!!

<< But I've never seen one in a catalog. >>

There are a couple.  None that I have seen and/or much less would trust my
noggin (yeah, I know;  you think it's empty!) on.

            Just Ed (Believer in youse gets whats youse pay for!!)

[huh, Bill ??]