Re: Car's Done!

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car's Done!
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 07:09:23 EDT
In a message dated 8/1/2000 12:48:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

<< For anyone who is interested or has been following my progress, I finished
 restoring the MKI Midget yesterday (or at least all I'm going to do on it).
 The car is not strickly done to original '62 details, but I like it anyway.

Congratulations Gerard!!!  Geez, I hope someday to know what that feels like,
but whenever I pass that poor stripped down body shell in my basement I have
cause to wonder.  Your success helps all of we "in progress" guys have some
hope that some day. . . .!  8^)

--David C.