Re: My midget runs and my ZS leaks

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>
Subject: Re: My midget runs and my ZS leaks
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 07:23:06 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill -

I won't tell you (again) that it's an O-ring :)

But I will say that, depending on the year, it may be easier to get the
plug out by unscrewing the float bowl from the carb and working it out
from the inside.  On some years, the plastic plug has significant tabs
that hold it in place, and it's easier to push the tabs and push the
plug out with the float bowl in your hand than it is to pry the little
beast out without damaging it.

Yes, you can get the float bowl off without removing the carb, just
reach around underneath with a suitable screwdriver.

Chris K.