Re: SWAG Trip 8/13 or 9/10

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "David Ramsey" <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: SWAG Trip 8/13 or 9/10
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:43:31 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Double-Ditto for everything you said Gerard.  I was waiting to see how
others responded before putting in my .02 worth.  I've been doing the Palo
Alto meet for 13 years.  My first one in 88 or so, the Spridget class was
the largest group, with over 80 Midgets and Sprites in attendance.  There
was a Bay Area group at that time called "SMOG" for Sprite and Midget Owners
Group.  The only cars that have disappeared from participating are the ones
like Crash who drive their cars on a regular basis.  As for me I love the 3+
hour drive each way to get there.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon