What kind of car people are you?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: What kind of car people are you?
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 16:59:13 EDT
Well, it seems like some people think it is funny to try and have a joke at
my expense.  I would like to make quite clear that my name is RICHARD.  Over
the years I have heard all the jokes about a name that is not my own and have
learnt to ignore them.

One person has given me some advice but was not able to help with all my
questions.  I am new to these cars having previously owned a sucession of
Vauxhall Chevettes but decided it was time to get sporty.  The Vauxhall club
people were very helpful to me I hope the Spridget people can be too.

Richard