SWAG Trip 8/13 Big Basin

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SWAG Trip 8/13 Big Basin
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 21:22:12 +0000
I Spoke to the organizer of the healey trip today.  He said bring as
many cars as you want.

So we are invited.  Bring a picnic lunch and some cash for the gate.

We are meeting at Brenners Parking Lot at 10:00 A.M. to kick the tires
then leaving at 1030.  Take Hwy. 17 south to Hamilton exit West.  Should
be right off the freeway.

Drop me a line if you are coming so I can expect you.

See you all there.

BTW Don't let any talk about having a running Spridget hold you back.
You can drive the family Truckster if you want.  I'm just pleased to get
together with good people, I don't care what you drive.

Rick