Re: Cruel Parents

To: Chuck Pedretti <ChuckP@magenic.com>
Subject: Re: Cruel Parents
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 23:20:23 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Chuck Pedretti wrote:

> How bout the Northwest airlines pilot Bud Weiser - no kidding!  he flys the
> Minneapolis to Seattle route!

I knew a girl in grade school, Crystal Ball.
We had a girl in high school named Threasa Berry, she went by Terry or
sometimes just "T".
And when I lived among the native Americans (indians back then) I heard
some pretty wild names. Cheryl Wounded knee, Gary Wounded head, and my
very good friend, Norman AKA Junior Shortbull, the great grandson
(direct desendant) of Chief Sitting Bull. I asked him why he was not a
Sitting Bull, he said when the pale face americanized the indian, they
had to keep one last name. And since his grandfather was shorter then
sitting bull, he was known as short bull! (true story)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ