Solex Carbs + SU HIF carbs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Solex Carbs + SU HIF carbs
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 15:50:32 EDT
Hi List,

While listening to the small faces and browsing through a 2 year old car
magazine (no money for regular issues!) came across a E Type Jag I wanted to
buy..... And an A35.......... and adverts for a couple of companies who
advertise SOLEX carbs and spares from 1930 - 1996.  Wasn't someone on the
list after spares?  If there is someone who knows exactly what they want they
can contact me for the phone number or I can ring them in a weeks time and
e-mail details in case there is no need to make an expensive transatlantic
telephone call.

Also found a company who has brand new SU HIF carbs from £129+.  Having
bought a used HIF44 from the scrapyard yesterday for £5 I think I will pass
on that one.

Daniel1312