Re: ok.. it works again!

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, ckotting@core.com
Subject: Re: ok.. it works again!
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:11:53 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, pythias@pacifier.com
Chris,

No leak that I know of.
I'm assuming that the Odometer on my Speedo is fairly closed to correct. But
I'm
getting about 110 miles out of 6-gallons. That has been pretty consistent for
5-tanks of gas.
I just tried putting slightly smaller Accelerator-pump jets in, and I will see
if there is any improvement, when I finish off this tank. Unfortunately, I
already noticed that it took away some 'punch' when I hit the gas.

 - Bryan

 BTW - 1275 .20 over, md266 cam, maniflow lcb, 1.75" exhaust, completely
rebuilt
with 500+ miles, nissan 210 5-speed conversion, 3.9:1 rear-end.