Re: [Fwd: Correct '77 Midget heater color?]boundary="------------DC725C

To: wmgilroy@avaya.com, kwwill@uniserve.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Correct '77 Midget heater color?]boundary="------------DC725C2FB70...
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 06:33:40 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/10/2000 5:12:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wmgilroy@avaya.com writes:

<<  I'm putting together a '77 Midget I bought in boxes and need to know
 > what is the correct color of the heater box.  A friends '75 is black ...
 > this one is red...Thanks Ken

 My 77 is black and it looks original, but I am not sure.

All mine are black.  I think the Trim Black you can buy at Wal-Mart, K-Mart,
and Auto Stores would give the perfect Satin finish.  I have used the Trim
Black for quite a few fittings on my cars.

--David C.