Re: Correct '77 Midget heater color?

To: kwwill@uniserve.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Correct '77 Midget heater color?
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:16:35 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/00 8:45:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kwwill@uniserve.com writes:

<< I'm putting together a '77 Midget I bought in boxes and need to know
 what is the correct color of the heater box.  A friends '75 is black ...
 this one is red...Thanks Ken >>

Mine is black.  It is probably original because the outside of the car is
red, but the engine bay and the strip between the windscreen and the top of
the dash are both still green, so the DPO didn't take the time to paint them.
 I doubt he would have painted the heater box by itself.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport