Re: Valuation blues

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valuation blues
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:45:39 +0200
Yep, my Midget is a nice one.
But to be honest I think most popular classic cars are much more expensive
here than in the USA.
There are lots of dealers here who ship MG's, Tr$%^ps, Porsches and Detroit
iron to Holland.
Many classics on the road as well.
Must mean thing are going good for us in Holland!

Theo Neeskens
1963 MG Midget Mk1a
The Netherlands

<spridgets@autox.team.net>