Tie Downs - Part 3

To: Spridget List <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tie Downs - Part 3
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 17:04:56 -0400
Thanks to everyone who pointed out how stupid I was being -- not to tie
down.

The Sprite went for a very short test ride today *properly* tied down in the
front and rear.  I admit though that I didn't test to see what would happen
if the trailer separated from the towing car on the Interstate... :-)

BTW, I did leave the 4x4s in -- not as anything to hold the Sprite in place,
but rather as a guide so that I can center the Sprite in the trailer
perfectly every time.

Again, thanks to all.  Once again, this list is a wonderful resource...

Regards,
Robb