Fwd: Re: Spark Plugs and Gap

To: nosimport@mailbag.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: Spark Plugs and Gap
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:55:04 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter,

How much do they cost and how does their heat rating compare to the
N9Y Champions (or NGK BPR6ES)? And importantly, why would they give
more power?

Thanks,

Jeff

The following was fowarded via Jeff Boatright.
>Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 17:17:39 -0400
>From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
>To: Daniel1312@aol.com
>CC: RBHouston@aol.com, jfgratton@w3m.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: Spark Plugs and Gap
>Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>I too am NOT a fan of Bosch Platinum plugs. But I am currently using
>these nifty 4 electrode jobs I picked up from Peter C
><nosimport@mailbag.com>
>And I find my Sprite to be much more responsive and peppier with them.
>I do not know the long term side effects if any so use them at your own
>risk.
>All I can say is I like em! There is no listing for our cars, they are
>for later German cars but they fit, work, are platinum, have 4
>electrodes, and make a definate improvement.
>I may be burning holes in my pistons but they are worth it.
>
>Frank
>
>Daniel1312@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > I am sure that I have heard bad things about Bosch Platinium plugs.  Most
> > important and most neglected thing though, is to get the
>temperature range of
> > the plug correct.
>

> > In a message dated 15/08/00 18:40:23 GMT Daylight Time, RBHouston@aol.com
> > writes:
> >
> > << And is there any issues with BOSCH Platinum plugs?

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu