Re: Rough running update

To: Charles Sorkin <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Rough running update
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:54:33 -0700
Cc: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Charles,

You know for a fact that your firing order is correct, right?  And that the
cam/crank timing is correct, as well as proper valve clearance?

When you pull each plug wire without noticeable drop in engine revs... you've
got a serious compression problem.  Have you taken a compression check or done a
leak down test?

One other check; carbs are still ganged together (connection between the two
hasn't slipped)?

WFO Herb