Re: DCOE Full radius ram pipes

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: DCOE Full radius ram pipes
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:11:42 -0700 (PDT)
Ron,

What else did you change when you put on the new ram pipes???
I don't want to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but if you also adjusted the
carbs, installed in air filters, etc. etc.
That could be contributing as much, (maybe even more) than just bolting on the
new ram pipes. I'm just trying to make things clear.

 - Bryan