Re: Fwd: Re: Sebring Sprite experts: ever hear of this car?

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Sebring Sprite experts: ever hear of this car?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:12:40 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
OK Y'all,

Let me interject some facts (we wouldn't want the facts, would we???).

I've known of this car for many years. I know (pretty well) the guy who owns
it now. He's a long time Sprite lover and racer. He's a straight shooter, a
great mechanic, and a wealth of information.

His tactics here are intended to protect rather than deceive the next owner.

WST