Clutch pin/rod

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch pin/rod
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 08:20:45 EDT
Cc: wizardz@toad.net
Hi list,

I posted a question about Clutch pin/rod's a while back and NO-ONE replied.
However, while having an e-mail clear out came across exactly the information
I was looking for.  The only thing that I now need to know is whether the
measurements are from the centre of the eye to the operating tip (<G>), or
from tip to tip.

I have also had a trip to my local breakers yard and removed Clutch pin/rods
from both Mini and Metro which are the same at 3.5" tip to tip.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 03/03/00 04:04:26 GMT Standard Time, wizardz@toad.net