Re: Electronic underwear (No LBC)

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic underwear (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 22:17:55 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
oh wonderfull!  another garment that would not fit my trim svelt streamlined
body!  lol!  some day i will tell you the story of simpson and speed sport
making my driver's suit and protective aparel.  btw?  know anyone who makes
leather/nomex lined racing shoes in a size 15?  my simpson size 14's are a
bit tight and i would like to get the velcro closure types rather than lace
ups i have now.

chuck.
omar the tent maker's best customer!  lol........  :)