Clutch slave progress

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch slave progress
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 13:44:26 -0400
And the winner is Gary. The problem appears to be a bent clutch fork.
Bent fairly severe, with what appears to be only about 3/4 inch when the
clutch starts to engage before the fork hits the bell housing. I'm
surprised that it would bend that easily and far, since it appears to be
casted. I would think that it would break first, but I guess I'm wrong
again. Does anyone produce a better fork?
Bill Mantz
Roanoke, Va.
1971 Midget (Soon to be in pieces to replace clutch fork, and to rebuild
engine and trnsmission while it's out)
1959 Bugeye (Already in pieces, and just noticed last night the 948 is a
1275 +.030)