Actual LBC Content!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Actual LBC Content!!!!
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 15:24:48 -0700
Took Madge up to Cottage Grove this morning - about 20 miles each way.
Didn't want to stress her too much, as it's been a long time since she
was on the road. Kept to about 3500, except for one little sprint up to
4500, when I was being passed by a group of Harleys.  No smoke, weird
noises, or leaks that I could notice. Brakes seem to be working fine,
but I plan to change the fluid just in case. Wiper blades are toast, but
what the heck - it isn't raining. Freshly butchered tonneau fits, after
a fashion. At least it keeps stuff from blowing off the passenger seat.
Found a nice over rider, but still need mirrors. The aftermarket ones
that I got look like they should be on a Buick. All in all, she is
coming along nicely, I think. Can't make the ABFM this year, but anyone
planning to attend is welcome to stop for a cold one. We are just 3
miles off I-5.
Kate