Re: Replacement Body shells

To: "Daniel Thompson" <dthompson@gbc.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacement Body shells
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 04:57:41 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
    Close, but no cigar. The firm is called Wheeler and Davies. They
have no web site, but there is reference to them on a couple of Sprite
sites. They come in several levels of build and cost $8000.00 F.O.B.
When I last spoke with them , they had an order backlog of 17 complete
shells.They are true to form on the exterior but incorporate several
updates to the under chassis that has evolved with Spridgets during
thier production run.

Brad