saw my baby/towing again

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: saw my baby/towing again
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:23:39 -0400
list,

 Well I saw my sprite this weekend. She's losing her home this week. I
have to have her towed out. She'll be going to a mechanic and hopefully
be getting roadworthy. Before she's stored this winter at my dad's
garage.

 I know the subject of safe towing has been on a hundred times before,
but things were a little too technical.

 Can anyone simply answer the question: Can I tow it with the front
wheels in a tow dolly and the rear wheels rolling behind?

 If the answer is something like "yes, if you unbolt the blah,
blah,blah" then please explain to me what the blah blah is and how I
unhook it :)

 And don't fear, I will have tons of other dumb questions coming in the
weeks ahead ;P
Like, how does one use the manual choke while driving and other idiotic
things :}

Thanks again,

the always humble Amy and her 67 sprite MkIV