Re: Fw: Was Seat adjustment, now WD40

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Was Seat adjustment, now WD40
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:09:08 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/00 4:32:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

<< Just how old are you anyway?  I had you pegged as younger than me.  But if
you still have a can of WD39. . .WOW!!!   I thought they took all that stuff
of the shelves back during the flood of '52 to use to disperse the flood
waters. >>

I remember that!  I was 2 years old.  That was when they found out that it
really didn't work very well, and went on to develop WD40.  I read about it
in the newspaper at the time.  Ah, youth!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport