Good week

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Good week
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:34:30 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Just taken delivery of my new spridget.  It's a 65 ish and seems to have
been a midget (I haven't read the documents yet).  Bought it unseen over the
internet, a great leap forwards for a non-computer-litirut like me.  Comes
with recon 5-speed close-ratio box, Frontline suspension/shocks front and
rear, Turbo kit, Riley 1.5 rear end, spare 1275 Ital engine, original engine
and block,complete retrim in original black/white, new front wings and a
pile of repair panels for the slightly shabby bodywork.  £1000!
Somebody else has left an answerphone message to say he has an original
'Wood And Picket' Mini with 1340 engine and a de-seamed bodyshell, running,
for £350.

I need a bigger driveway!