Re[2]: Spare time?

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Spare time?
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 01:27:53 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Hey, congrats Gerard!  You may notice that birthdays seem to come a lot
more frequently than when you were a kid in school.  Christmas comes about
every month or so now too!

Regards, Paul

<Hey Paul,

<While you're at it... have one for me... mine's today. I just finished
<enjoying a filet mignon and baked potato with the family and still have
<dessert to go..."-)

<Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A