RE:Running again, plus a spark plug issue

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: RE:Running again, plus a spark plug issue
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:27:42 -0400
>Copper, platinum--I still like Champion plugs.  Even though I did load up
on
>the Bosch that Autozone had on sale recently.  Couldnt resist the great
price.

>--David C.

The Champion with the suffix of C would be copper.  N9YC   Y=projected tip,
 C=Copper.  The copper or platinum are used to broaden the heat range of
the plug.  Engines typically need several heat ranges in routine use, so
broadening the range with exotic materiels will usually do just that.

Paul A