Re: Almost done!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, macleans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Almost done!
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:53:00 -0700 (PDT)
Mike,

Good luck.
I've had mine on the road since last September, and I'm still 'working the bugs
out'. I finally got the engine running great, and the engine oil leak under
control, however, I just noticed right after the Swag run, that I've got oil
leaking out around each rear wheel :-(
Oh-well, I guess I'll be pulling the rear hubs.

 - Bryan