Re: Road Trips (Was Re: Miata Trip (NO LBC, Just LJC)

To: DAVE <bohler@hooked.net>
Subject: Re: Road Trips (Was Re: Miata Trip (NO LBC, Just LJC)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 20:19:22 -0700
Cc: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
As you drive south on I-5, 1/2 way between the Peoples' Republic of Eugene and
Roseburg, Oregon, you will reach exit 161. Gary & I are only 4 miles off the
interstate, and always have a selection of cold beverages. Plenty of room to
park
and/or turn around. Do stop if you feel like a rest stop.
Kate