Re: Road Trip

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Road Trip
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:08:35 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks, Peter, we'd like to get together with you somewhere for coffee
while we're there (or dinner if we are there in good time).  We are making
a road trip back to Indiana to visit "the folks" and decided to make it an
adventure (it's the SWAG effect).  We leave here Sept 11th and begin with 4
days in San Diego at a seminar David is going to (for work), and hitting
the highway from there.  If you will let us know how to contact you we can
phone you when we get closer (on Sept 28).  We are looking forward to
meeting you (and wife, S.O., ??) and your Spridget.   I see you have an
"800" number and auto parts!!  This stopover may take longer than we
thought! <G>
Peggy