Need Suggestions for Trip to Germany(very little LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Need Suggestions for Trip to Germany(very little LBC)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:46:00 -0400
Hi!!

We leave for our honeymoon this coming Monday - to Germany, more
specifically the south end of the country.

So we're looking for good suggestions - automobile or otherwise.

Auto-wise, we're planning on the BMW museum in Munich and the Benz(and
possibly Porsche) museums in Stuttgart.  There is also the Rossfeld
Historic Race the weekend of the 8th in Berchtesgaden.  Does anyone know of
any details on this??  We'll also hit Fussen, Dinkelsbuhl, Rothenburg, and
Baden-Baden.

Thanks!
Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|          http://www.caverge.com             |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite                   |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |