works MG returns to racing

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: works MG returns to racing
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:50:15 EDT
Hi List,

Have you heard that MG are going to enter Le Mans in 2001.  If they had an
e-mail address I would tell them what I stupid idea I think this this.  A
sure fire way to spend money and go bust IMHO.

Ok, MG did have a racing past but for a company that in recent years took a
Land Speed Record Car to the salt that have never ever ran, and never ran
while it was there (I mean the engine never ran, let alone the car) what
makes them think they can even qualify at LeMans let alone race.  They may
have Lola as a partner but Lola weren't so hot in F1 (it almost bust the
company).

If I'm wrong about this I'll eat my words (but not my hat).

Daniel1312