Repeat request ... get your up too!

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "CARS Spitfires@Autox. Team. Net \(E-mail\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <nass@egroups.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repeat request ... get your up too!
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:56:15 -0400
To any and all proud owner's of DCOE or DGV breathing little monsters...

Anyone out there using Weber's side drafts or DGV's in particular?

The photo page is up and running and will be updated as the info comes in.

When you send a photo, please include your jetting info, a short description
of any engine mods, and an e-mail or web site link you'd like added to the
image.

The prime purpose of this page is to present state of tune and jetting
information for
the DCOE and DGV series of carburetors.

Even if you don't have the jetting info, send your photos and any mods. info
(current engine
configuration, hop-ups) and we'll see what we can do to get it published.
If you have the info on your jet settings PLEASE include that info.
Don't forget to identify the model, years, displacement of the engine.

You can take a look at the page at
http://www.teglerizer.com/dcoe/dcoepictures.htm

(the full research...as yet not web published... may be heading for a printed
book.
So get your photos included now!)

Paul Tegler    wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com