Looking for a Spridget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for a Spridget
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:06:26 -0700
No not me...!

When I had my '75 up for sale, a guy drove by my house and stopped to see
it. It was parked in front of my house and he asked if I wanted to sell it,
but I had already taken a deposit on it. Since looking at mine, he's got
the bug bad and wants me to help him find one. So....

If anyone in Northern Ca. or the reasonably close surrounding area knows of
a nice one for sale, let me know. He lives an Sacramento and his sister
lives in San Francisco.

Alternatively, he's found a '76 that looks pretty nice in the Las Vegas
area. If someone would want to help and check it out, contact me off list.

He wants a driver, not a fixer-upper.

Thanks!

Gerard
(now responsible for spreading the LBC disease)

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A