Re: EBAY IS GREAT!!

To: "Michael Weeks" <mweeks16@home.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: EBAY IS GREAT!!
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:48:35 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
ha-ha-ha!  way too funny!   pretty soon they're gonna start multiplying like
rats!  my friend jon and i were just in orlando (actually disney) for 3
nights picking up the 62 saab sedan and 57 jabro.   being cowards neither of
us told our famlies where we were staying...............untill we got home!
all this so he could have a saab like mine and pick up the jabro.  he-he-he!
today he was here with family in tow!  wife had a aaa travel brochure for
disney and they were asking my advice on difrent packages!  (i've been there
now 24 times)  and she still dosent know the saab is his and not for sale!
lol!  i believe i heard a early november projected date!!!!!!!!
tonight my son asked when we were going to disney and i asked him at supper
would you like to go in early november?  my wife said no! ......what did you
have in mind?  i explained i have already applied to enter a car show near
cape canaveral nov 16-18 and mentioned that if they did not want to
go...they did not have to go.....tonight i think my son was choosing which
toys he wants to go on the trip...lol!  now all i have to do is explain time
and months to an almost 5 year old so we are not packing evry day untill
then!
mike, just wait!  first one car ......then another.......weekend trips to
meet people over heater cores and rear axle gear sets on interstate rest
stops.......late nights.....days off.....weekends......i just got home and
i'm planning to go again!  twice in the next 10 days!   swap meets....wierd
people late at night knocking on the door of your room you have never
met........and they come in and never leave!  oooohh!  this is
verrrrrrrrrrry addicting!        right frank!...?.....!  lol!

chuck.
i would not tease my son with something like that if i did not fully plan to
follow through.....but i um ..um....did not consult with the practical one
here......and caught her way off gaurd with that one!