Watkins Glen vintage Grand Prix

To: Thickos <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Watkins Glen vintage Grand Prix
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:55:04 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Thicko's and Spridgeteers,

We'll be racing at Watkins Glen the weekend of Sept 7, 8, 9 and 10 in
the vintage grand pix event/festival.

Fellow Thicko driver Gary "Grenade" Kropf will also be there along with
(probably)Roger Garnett.  That makes at least three Team Thicko
bugeyes.  East Coast TT Bugeye driver Chris Gross will not be able to
make it this year.

There is usually a good assortment of Sprites/Midgets and other British
cars racing at this event and I recommend taking it in if possible.

Please look us up in the Pits/Paddock if you make it.

Thank you
Gary Speckman
Plover WI