Re: Fw: Stuck Clutch kinda long

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Stuck Clutch kinda long
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:41:57 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
WFO Herb said

  "Depends on you age....."
 NO it doesn't. One night when I was 19 I was sitting on the back steps of a
really good friend of mine's house (who was a beautiful girl with long dark
hair, we really were just friends) when a BRG 68 XKE roadster pulled in the
drive. My eyes bugged out and my friend just rolled her eyes and said "Mom's
new boyfriend" He pulled up next to my 67 BRG MGB as I tried not to run to
go look at it. After a couple of minutes of him talking and me drooling, he
asks us what we were doing tonight. Gayle, my friend, told him we were just
going to hang out and watch the tube. He says, "Want to take my care for a
drive?" I swear my heart stopped! As I was sliding into the drivers seat he
leans in and whispers in my ear "Don't come back for a couple of hours". I
woudn't have traded those two hours for the world and I doubt he would have
either by the way they both looked when we got back.
         Jim K.

PS- we stopped a half mile from her house and put the top down.