Re: British Car Magazine

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Magazine
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:42:07 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Oops! Spoke a little too soon, didn't you, Bob? How about the cover article
from the April-May 1999 issue "Three Sexy Sprites" featuring our very own
Frank Clarici's bugeye, the Mk II owned by listed George Marino's daughter
Anne, and the Mk IV of George and Kelly Marcincavage. That counts, doesn't
it?

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)