RE: Rad. problems

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rad. problems
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 20:43:24 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Allen,

THere's a place here in brooklyn that did my radiator (complete boil and
recore) for $110.  THey did a wonderful job.  And it only took a two days or
so.  Make sure you get a three row louvered radiator, not 2 row.  3 row
staggered is much better,  but too fat to fit where our radiator fits.  If
you want to use my place,  and only want to make one trip,  I can bring over
my spare radiator, have them recore it, and you only have to pick it up.

I'm exactly 96 miles from the U of Penn campus going down 76 to the walt
whitman bridge.  Faster if you take the PA turnpike to the NJ turnpike.

THey redid a friends MGC radiator as well, and he's extremely happy with it.
They've been around since the 50's, same family.

No financial interest, of course.

Michael