DC/VA area machine shops?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: DC/VA area machine shops?
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 23:28:51 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm afraid I may be needing to rebuild the front end on my Midget - driver's
side seems a little loose. Haven't had an inspection yet so don't know if
it's bad enough to need immediate repair really. But if it does, does anyone
know of a good machine shop in the northern VA / DC area that could install
and ream the bushings? I can handle the rest of the work. I would hope I
could buy the kit and have the bushings installed for less than the 500+core
that Moss wants for rebuilt spindles. Or is there a MUCH cheaper source for
these things?

Thanks!

Eddie
1971 Midget