Day Before the Britcars Day (Palo Alto)

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Day Before the Britcars Day (Palo Alto)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 09:53:04 -0700
Remember that there are 2 choices for the drive this Saturday (the day
before the Palo Alto show).  Our Sprite and Midget will be joining Scott
Fisher's Day Before the Britcar Day (DBTBD) which meets at the Palo Alto
Elks Club on Saturday morning at 9:30-10:00 am (see website below for
details and directions).  Last year, my lowly 79 Midget was the only MG on
this tour, along with a bunch of Sunbeams, a TR8, a Spitfire, a Bentley
(driven with considerable "spirit" to keep up with the smaller cars), a
Honda, and Fisher's Alfa.  Details of the drive can be found at:

http://www.living-history.org/classics/dbtbd.html

Hope to see some of you there,

Rich Hill
'79 MG Midget